The Petzl Kab rope bag is designed for gym climbing with an urban aesthetic. The bag features a removable rope tarp. Two distinct compartments allow the user to separate climbing equipment from other items. Thanks to a gusseted design, the volume quickly adjusts from 20 to 26 liters carrying the essential gear required for a gym session: rope, harness, shoes, belay device, chalkbag... The reinforced, adjustable shoulder strap ensures comfort.
Kab Ropebag Features
- Rope bag is designed for gym climbing with an urban aesthetic. Two distinct compartments allow the user to simultaneously carry climbing equipment and other everyday items.
- Secure, padded laptop compartment
- Main compartment is expandable with a zipper. Zippered gusset allows easy transformation from 20 to 26 liters, accommodating a 60 m rope
- Detachable rope tarp provides a triangular shaped area of protection (140 x 140 x 50 cm)
- Handles on all three corners of the tarp, with two differentiated colors for rope end identification
- Two internal handles facilitate rope storage
- Two zipped pockets for personal items, one inside and one outside on the flap for quick access
- External handle for easy carrying
- Easy adjustment: - adjustable closure system featuring aluminium buckles
- Volume: 20 - 26 litres
- Weight: 880g
- Materials: polyester fabric and straps, plastic and aluminium buckles