If you cut off your toothbrush handle and trim tags off jackets to shave weight on your ultralight backcountry adventures, get even more serious with the Crux Lite stove. It has all the performance of the regular feather-light Crux but pares away another 11g by eliminating the folding mechanism.
Dependably strong, this stove has a powerful, stable 3000 w burner that distributes heat superbly. Satisfying the growling monster in your belly will be fast and easy with precision simmering, fast boiling, and no spot burning. Not quite as flat as the Crux when stored, it still tucks nicely into any unused nooks and crannies in your cookware.
Crux Lite Features
- At a mere 72 grams, one of the lightest stoves in the world
- A powerful and stable 3000W burner for efficient cooking
- Large burner head for optimal heat distribution
- Precise flame control - simmering without burning
Optimus Crux Lite
- Weight: 72g
- Average Burn Time: Up to 90 min at max output (220g of fuel)
- Dimensions: 56mm x 71mm x Ø57mm
- Average boil time for 1L of water: Approx. 3 min/litre
- Output: 3000W
- Fuel: LPG Gas