With a climbing helmet compatible hood and multiple pocket options, the Fluxmatic Jacket is designed for climbing in cold and damp conditions. Stuffing inside its hand pocket means it packs down small so it can be kept in your pack as a warm, windproof and weather resistant layer in almost any mountain weather.
Using Barrier Lite RS as an outer shell which is wind resistant, breathable and has a DWR, the Fluxmatic Jacket is zoned with 100% recycled 100g/m2 and 60g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver insulation.
- Barrier Lite 20D nylon outer with DWR
- 100g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation in the main body
- 60g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation in the side body and sleeves
- FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length two-way YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two insulated microfleece-lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Internal mesh drop pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Stuffs into right-hand pocket
£140.00 Regular Price