Features a retro-styled “kangaroo” pocket (zipped at both ends) plus a longer cut.
The Turbo top is Crux's lightest down garment with a water-resistant shell. Inside the stitched baffles is not a awful lot of Polish 900 cu.in. down – only 70 g to be precise, making the Turbo top ideal for high-intensity activities in cold conditions (when you would overheat in anything heavier).
Turbo Top Features
- Lycra binding at waist and wrists
- Pocket doubles as a stuff sack with belt loop
- Large central pocket with zipped openings on each side
Down is a very resilient insulating material and, with basic care, any down jacket should last you a very long time.
There are two simple rules to ensure longevity:
1. Always store your jacket uncompressed in a dry, airy place
2. Try to keep it as clean as possible to minimise washing (this ultimately damages the down).
Crux Turbo Top
Fill 900 cu.in. fill power (EU) Polish white goose down Weight 215 g (size M) Fill Weight 70 g (size M) Shell Fabric 10 denier Pertex Endurance, 30 g/m² Lining Fabric 15 denier ripstop Nylon, 30 g/m²