A 50 litre backpack built in the same high quality, minimalist design associated with all Crux bags and equipment.
The AX50 has all the features you would want for an all-round big mountain day or for use in alpine situations. Like the AX40 this has a floating and removable lid giving greater versatility in packing different sized loads. The carrying system borrowed from the AK range has been modified to allow the 40mm webbing hip belt to be removable. Designed to work with gloved hands, features such as the back haul loop are over-sized.
Constructed using a 15% dyneema, 85% cordura, with two removable titanium stays for structure, the AX50 weighs only just over a kilo while not compromising on toughness and durability - it will handle every piece of abuse you can throw at it.
Available in two back lengths regular and long.
AX50 Rucksack Features
- External lid pocket
- Security pocket on inside of lid
- Floating removable lid
- Side compression straps – quick and easy to fit or remove
- Oversized back haul loop – easy to grab and clip
- Top compression strap
- Dual drawcord closure system on extension sleeve
- 3 mm Tendon drawcord – can be used as emergency rap anchors
- 40 mm webbing waist belt with removable hip belt
- Internal sleeve for hydration bladder
- Two ice-axe holders
- Wand pockets
- Reinforced, double-layer base panel
Capacity: 50 Litres
Fabric: 15% Dyneema / 85 % Cordura, 150 g/m², ripstop
Frame: Two 7.00 mm tubular titanium stays (removable)